How do I hide checkout fields?
This help article will cover how you can hide checkout fields so that your customers don’t see checkout fields they have already filled or fields that contain hidden information.
Checkout Page is a one page checkout that is easy to customize.
You can choose to hide and prefill any field of your checkout.
How to hide checkout fields
- Go to your Checkout Page dashboard and click on your checkout to edit it
- Navigate to Fields
- Click the pencil icon to edit any field
4. Scroll down & open Additional settings 5. Check Hide field
That’s it, you’ve hidden this field in your checkout.
In your preview, your hidden field will be greyed out (50% opacity).
Don’t worry, your hidden field is only visible to you.
Exceptions to hidden fields
- Hidden fields will be visible to your customers if the field is required & there is no prefilled value
- For email fields, if the prefilled value is not a valid email address your field will display its current value