In this help article, we'll cover what currencies Checkout Page currently supports and what are the minimum amounts.
Checkout Page is a one page checkout that you can customize to match your customer's needs.
We enable merchants to sell their products and services globally reaching a wider audience and increasing their sales.
By offering a customer to pay in their local currency, customers can save on currency exchange and potential transaction fees – which means they are more likely to purchase your product!
Sellers can also choose to accept payments in their native currency, protecting themselves from exchange rate fluctuations and mitigating the risk.
What currencies does Checkout Page support?
Currently, Checkout Page supports 22 different currencies. The minimum checkout price per currency differs (Amount under Price).
Here is a list of the accepted currencies along with their respective minimum amounts:
- US Dollar (USD): $0.50
- Australian Dollar (AUD): $0.50
- Brazilian Real (BRL): R$0.50
- Canadian Dollar (CAD): $0.50
- Swiss Franc (CHF): CHF 0.50
- Chilean Peso (CLP): CLP 50
- Czech Koruna (CZK): CZK 15
- Danish Krone (DKK): KR 2.50
- Euro (EUR): €0.50
- Pound Sterling (GBP): £0.30
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD): $4.00
- Indian Rupee (INR): ₹35
- Japanese Yen (JPY): ¥50
- Mexican Peso (MXN): $10.00
- Norwegian Krone (NOK): KR 3.00
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD): $0.50
- Romanian Leu (RON): LEI 2.00
- Philippine Peso (PHP): ₱30.00
- Polish Zloty (PLN): ZŁ 2.00
- Swedish Krona (SEK): KR 3.00
- Singapore Dollar (SGD): $0.50
- South African Rand (ZAR): R10.00
If there is a currency that you'd like us to support that isn't available yet, please get in touch with us and we'll see how we can help.