Set up affiliate and referral programs with Rewardful
In this help article, you will learn how to set up affiliate and referral programs with Rewardful and Checkout Page.
Integrating Rewardful is a quick way to set up affiliate and referral programs with Checkout Page and Stripe.
Rewardful automatically tracks referrals, commissions and adjustments for any billing event changes such as downgrades, upgrades, free trials, cancellations and refunds.
Each person that signs up to your program will receive a personalized dashboard where they can create and manage their affiliate links, stats and see their success.
Follow these steps to set up Rewardful
- Create your campaign on Rewardful and complete all sections until Add Rewardful to your website
- Choose Checkout Page from the Platform Integrations
- Copy the code snippet under 1. Add Rewardful to Checkout Page
- Return to Checkout Page and click on your checkout
- Click on the Settings button from the top menu
- Paste the code snippet under Third party analytics and Save
- Back on Rewardful, copy the code from 2. Add Rewardful to the rest of your website
- Paste this code into the
<head>section of every page on your website
- Complete the campaign setup on Rewardful
Once completed, Rewardful will automatically track all referrals, commissions and any changes in payments, such as cancellations or refunds.