QR code payments
Touch free Point of Sale payments with Stripe. Accept payments and sell subscriptions on the go with QR codes.
The easiest Point of Sale is probably one with QR codes. It works great at market stalls and food trucks, but can also be printed onto a restaurant menu, flyer or billboard(!)
Your customers will be able to pay in person on their own mobile phone — a device they trust. You'll be able to accept credit card payments (and iDeal and Bancontact) without a payment terminal. Most mobile phones can open QR codes with the Camera app.
Getting paid with a QR code is as simple as:
- Open the QR code on your phone, tablet or desktop screen
- Ask your customer to open their Camera app and point it at the QR code
- Once scanned, they click the notification 'Open in ...'
- Your payment form will display, and they're ready to check out!
- Review succesful payment on your dashboard or email notification
Getting paid with a QR code
- First, you need to create a checkout at https://checkoutpage.co/dashboard/checkouts. You can either Copy an existing checkout, or create a new one by clicking '+ New page'
- Set a price for the payment, or let customers set the payable amount with the "Allow customers to pay what they want" option
- Once you've created your checkout, click the Share tab
- Click 'Open in new tab' to open a page for your customer to scan
Other ways to get paid with a QR code
Some other way you can use QR codes to get paid are:
- Print the QR code on a flyer or billboard
- Touch free restaurant payments
- Scan & pay in stores
Customize Checkout Page's QR code payments to optimize your checkout experience
- Customize the payment form to collect customer details such as name, email address and other preferences. Use these details to contact to build relationships with your customers.
- Add upsells during checkout with Variants
- Add upsells by redirecting to another checkout after payment with Redirect URLs
- Customize your checkout experience with Custom CSS
- Customize your confirmation emails and checkout confirmation
- Add digital downloads to your QR code payments