Adding a quantity selector
In this help article, we’ll cover adding a quantity selector to your checkout.
Adding a quantity selector to your checkout allows your customers to select the number of items they wish to purchase.
Your checkout price will automatically update to reflect your customer’s quantity selection.
How to add a quantity selector
- Create a checkout
- Add your “Product name”
- Add your “Price”
- Click “Create checkout” to continue
- Under the “Fields” tab, click “Add custom field”
- Select “Quantity” from the dropdown
- Add label text
- Click “Save”
- Now you’ve added a quantity selector to your checkout!
Label your quantity selector with a name that your customers will easily understand.
- Select your quantity
- Number of items
Add a reference code to identify your quantity selector in integrations.
If left blank, after saving, a unique reference code will automatically be generated for you.
Example reference code
Things to note
- A checkout can only have 1 quantity selector
- The minimum quantity is always 1
- The quantity selector cannot multiply variant prices